About me

                  

                                   A Few Things About Me

When I was a boy I was very energetic. I would always be doing something outside or inside that involved being active. This being said English was never my strong suit. I was always more focused on sports and recess. In my youth I played a lot of football. I never played for an official team or club but we played every weekend. I was not the kid who loved going to school to learn, I was more ready for recess or lunch to hang out with friends. Through middle school I was the same way. I played on the middle school football team in my seventh and eighth grade years. Through high school I had stopped playing football. I met many new friends and they convinced me to try out for the soccer team. Soccer had gained my full attention. We had practice every day if not practice we had a game. In the off season me and my friends would still kick around and try to hone in on our skills for the next season. I never did bad in classes and even took a few honors and AP classes as well. Through all the years I was contempt with my grades and what I had learned until my junior and senior year in high school. This is when I noticed that my writing skills were not quite there. Even though I did not prioritize English in my past I want to get a better feel for it by writing and learning so I can better myself. 




Links

     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RKO outta 15,300 years ago

I Got 99 Problems and Impeachment is One